Reminder for Annual HOA Meeting! Please consider serving on the 2023 Board
FOX BAY HOMEOWNER’S ASSOCIATION
JANUARY 17,2023 MEETING AGENDA / 6pm at the Clubhouse
2. Elect 2023 board members – including a Communications Leader
3. Review accomplishments from 2022
4. Board members: Anyone can address or draw attention to potential changes or projects for 2023
5. Non-board members: Address new or existing projects for 2023
2022 Board Members:
Leonard Thomas – President
Jacob Cowart – Treasurer
2022 Fox Bay Accomplishments
1. Changed pool maintenance companies. CPS Pools and Spas is the new vendor
2. New screens have been installed for the tennis courts
3. New roof was installed on the clubhouse
4. New siding and paint on clubhouse exterior walls
5. Gutters and landscaping installed on the backside of the clubhouse.
6. Major water drainage/erosion problems at and below the tennis courts were corrected. French drains and landscaping were added.
7. New C Spire internet was added for the clubhouse and pool area. WiFi Name is Foxbay Wifi, Password is foxbayhoa
8. New flood lights were added to the Fox Bay entrance
9. Removal of dead trees and old shrubbery at the Fox Bay entrance and around the clubhouse.
10. New text messaging for homeowners. Please join so you will receive “text blasts” that pertain to neighborhood events, notices of utility interruptions and other Fox Bay news. Test “JOIN” to 833-683-3994 to sign up. It’s free!
11. Storm drain improvements have been approved for 2023.
12. Approval for street resurfacing has been obtained for 2023
13. Pool grill replacements have been approved and will be purchased and installed
Annual HOA dues Statements will be mailed on January 12th with a due date of March 15th. Late fees will apply due are not paid by March 31st.
Sign up for the Fox Bay Text Blast Service to keep up with news and events in the neighborhood!
There is an app available called EyeOnWater that links to your PRVWSD account and helps you monitor your water usage and provides notifications as to whether you might have a leak.