The Mississippi Farm Marketplace
The Mississippi Farm Marketplace is an online portal developed by the Mississippi Department of Agriculture and Commerce (MDAC) to connect farmers and consumers looking to purchase direct from growers. The marketplace portal was designed for farmers to list their available commodities for sale direct to the public, as well as labor needs on their farms through the job listings.
Consumers, food banks, restaurants, schools, wholesalers and retailers looking to source products direct from local Mississippi farmers can find available produce, dairy, meat, aquaculture, seafood, row crops, honey, eggs, horticulture products and more.
Fox Bay Pool Reopens Thursday, 5/7
In accordance with Governor Reeve’s amended safer-at-home order announced on 5/4, the Fox Bay HOA Board has decided to reopen the pool on Thursday, 5/7, with the following guidelines. Guidelines will be modified as further updates are provided by state and local authorities until all restrictions have been lifted.
- Enter at your own health risk with the understanding that the safer-at-home order is still in effect.
- Pool hours: 9am – 7pm
- A key is required to enter the pool area and you may be asked to sign in.
- Residents Only – Please, no guests for now.
- 20 people limit practicing social distancing – Please don’t gather in crowds
- Limit your time so that others can enjoy time there as well.
- Bathrooms will be open, please help keep them clean and safe.
- No pets in the pool or pool area
- Patti Smith is authorized by the HOA Board to monitor the pool area – Please respect that authority.
- We are a residential community and all have responsibility for assuring that guidelines and rules are being followed. Please be considerate and respectful of others and please understand if someone says something to you or your family members when they are not being followed. We are on the honor system to abide by these guidelines and rules without supervision or surveillance.
- Failure to comply will result in the pool being closed again until full restrictions have been lifted.
Be safe, have fun and be a good neighbor!
Barnett Reservoir Parks, Piers and Trails Reopen May 7
There is an app available called EyeOnWater that links to your PRVWSD account and helps you monitor your water usage and provides notifications as to whether you might have a leak.
Waste Management Pick up Service Day Change:
Beginning the week of February 16, 2020, your NEW service days are Wednesday and Saturday.
If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number at 1-800-284-2451 from 8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday.