Is running allowed at the pool?
No, running will not be permitted at all.
What times are the pool open?
Daily: 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
How do I reserve the clubhouse?
Call Patti Smith at 601-201-0007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
How much does the clubhouse cost?
Check the Rental Information page to find the cost for the event that you are planning.
When are Homeowners Meetings?
See Calendar of Events for exact dates, but they are usually the second Tuesday of each quarter at 7:00PM.
When do we pay HOA dues?
Invoices are sent out in December and the dues should be paid by March 15.
Where do I send my HOA dues payment?
You can mail your check in or bring to the annual meeting. Please mail to Fox Bay Owners Association | P.O. Box 5224 | Brandon, MS 39047
What if I want to build a fence?
1. Consult The Architectural Guidelines and Resolutions as to what type and size of fences are permissible.
2. A drawing of the fence and location (in relation to the house) are then to be submitted to the Architectural Review Committee, one week prior to commencement of construction.
3. Upon receipt of a stamped copy, the homeowner and he may at that time commence construction. Keep in mind, this does not serve as a building permit. This must be acquired from Pearl River Authority.
What if I want to make any cosmetic or physical changes to the exterior of my house?
1. Consult The Architectural Guidelines and Resolutions . All changes in exterior color must be brought to and approved by the Architectural Review Committee.
2. Submit a detailed description and drawing to the Architectural Review Committee, two weeks prior to commencement of construction.
3. Upon receipt of a stamped copy, the homeowner may at that time commence construction. Keep in mind, this does not serve as a building permit. This must be acquired from Pearl River Authority.
May I leave a boat, sports equipment or trailer parked in my driveway?
No. Refer to the Book Resolutions – Paragraph 8c. “Camper trailers, recreational vehicles, boats and/or boat trailers must be parked only to the rear of the main residence, within lot lines and not visible to the public view from the front of the residence.” “Overnight parking of all recreational motor vehicles and related trailers, trucks, and/or sports equipment shall be in garages or appropriate screened enclosures, designed for such parking. All such vehicles and equipment shall be screened from public view.”
How do I report a covenant violation?
If you do not feel that you can approach the offender, contact a Board Member or go to the contact page and the board an email.
If someone’s dogs are running free, to whom do I report this?
Try to contact the owner, if this is not possible or the owner is a repeat offender, contact Rankin County Animal Control. 601-824-2024.
How do I report a power outage?
Contact Central Power Association. 601-829-1201
If I want to get involved with neighborhood activities?
Send an e-mail to the board using the contact page
If I need law enforcement – NON EMERGENCY, who do I call?
Rankin County Sheriff’s Department 601-825-1480
Reservoir Patrol (if it pertains to Monet Island or The Reservoir) 601-992-9894.